Through the identification of supply-demand source imbalances in Australian housing, the Citylife Group identifies cities and opportunities for individual investors to invest in high quality Australian real estate by selecting prime residential developments throughout Australia, only from quality developers in first class prime locations.
(For experienced investors. This a 4.5 mb, 250 page report.)
This Report clearly identifies the forthcoming supply problems facing Australia, and how no early or easy remedy is at hand, meaning Australia could be facing this huge shortage of homes for years to come.
Managing Director of Citylife Michael Bentley states that his aim for Citylife clients is to achieve regular and reliable rental returns of between 4% to 7% on it's recommended properties, and employ a long term investment strategy of between 3 to 10 years, a strategy which has been successfully executed over the past twenty years by Michael's clients and investors.
This strategy is designed to consistently achieve
attractive capital growth returns by minimizing strategic timing issues
and taking advantage of the economic and real estate cycles, while
Several themes define this strategic approach:
• Researched Developers
Citylife will only deal with quality and researched Developers, with impressive histories and track records.
• Avoidance of "high risk" opportunities
Citylife believes property should aim to be a "low risk- high return" investment, and as such will avoid high risk properties such as student housing, serviced apartments and many "resort" areas.
• Value-added Management and extras
Australian real estate investment is all about combining a high quality location, together with a good quality property at a fair market price, and then packaging it up with legal, rental, and financing services, to create lower holding costs and create maximum rental income , leverage and capital growth opportunities.
Citylife International Realty is proud to offer a few properties each year to our clients, which we consider to be excellent opportunities for investment.
We are careful when doing our due diligence to try to ensure that our clients have access to investments which protect their downside as much as possible, with plenty of scope for upside over the medium to long term.
Some of the criteria we look for when researching projects includes:
· The property must be either in an area of high population growth, or have restricted supply of land for apartments, and also be a high employment area, ideally with higher income earners.
· The property must be in walking distance to café’s, shops & transport. (we like to see a “Walk Score” of 80 or higher)
· It should be brand new, or fully renovated, to allow for maximum depreciation & therefore the biggest tax savings.
· It must be high quality in terms of design, materials and construction & also should have reasonable Body Corporate fees.
· The property must be located in an area which has a sound and long term rental growth and occupancy history.
· There must be a reliable, experienced and trustworthy Developer behind the project, with a good track record and great credentials.
In addition to the above points, we then apply our own independent Citylife Investment Criteria. If it still stacks up, we will recommend it to our clients.
Some of the "tests" we apply include:
-Rental occupancy rates
-Stock on market
-Mortgage stress levels
Get free Research information here