Features luxuriously appointed 1, 2 ,3 bedroom & Penthouse apartments in a stunning 65-storey majestic tower.
It will also have two levels of residential facilities including a pool, gym, private cinema, games room, resident’s lounge, sauna, spa, steam room+ function rooms with kitchen, Yoga + PT Training area, bar and karaoke rooms.
10% deposit is required to secure, and completion is estimated mid 2020.
MELBOURNE CBD RENTAL VACANCY RATES PLUMMET TO NEW LOWS.
"Situated in the absolute heart of the city, its shimmering towers will incorporate a variety of residences, a boutique hotel managed by one of the world’s premier luxury hotel operators, and a long list of class-leading amenities, all complemented by a selection of ground floor retail and the convenience of having the best of Melbourne on your doorstep."
Research into the market, and intro to the Lonsdale Street tower.
To go STRAIGHT TO THE TOWER, fast forward to 22.51
For anyone looking for a super CBD apartment investment, we have come up with what we think is the best! And the time is NOW perfect.
Situated in the absolute heart of the city with elevates style, amenity and convenience to luxurious new heights.
The dual towers make a striking addition to the mid-town cityscape. The forms of the towers appear as cascade of silver ripples; a distinctive vertical rhythm achieved through the incorporation of moulded bay windows across the building’s facades. An idea that also maximises the view aspects and floor space of the many bay window residences.
A low level podium unites the towers at street level. Sheltered from the public gaze, the podium’s top two floors host the building’s many resident amenities; those below, expressed as an exuburant interplay of floating orthogonal pods, accommodate a variety of hotel, commercial office and retail uses.
Why rent if you can buy? (See below for our Education Report on Buying compared to Renting)
PLUS: The lower Aussie dollar means NOW is the time to buy a 2020 apartment to take advantage of this window of opportunity.
Featuring luxuriously appointed 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments virtually opposite Melbourne Central trains and shopping!
Tram on your doorstep!
Unrivalled in its combination of style, amenity and convenience, it’s an address that elevates inner city living to luxurious new heights.
The design also features a covered pedestrian link, complete with six-storey green wall. Connecting Lonsdale and Little Londale Streets, it enables residents to access the building from either direction and, true to Melbourne’s vibrant laneway culture, will allow for a mix of boutique hospitality and retail uses.
Further key attributes of the location include:
- In the centre of the vibrant Melbourne CBD.
- Rated with an exceptional high walk score of 99 out of 100.
- Only metres from the Free Tram Stop and a few minutes walk from the Melbourne Central Railway Station and shopping centre.
- Short walk to Carlton Gardens.
- Also short walk to QV Retail Precinct which includes Woolworths Supermarket, Big W department store, and many specialty shops, cafes and restaurants.
- Close to the State Library of Victoria.
- 10% deposit is required, and completion is estimated 2020.
Let us know if you have further questions on the project or would like to see any more detailed plans and recommended units in specific price points!
One of the best inner city locations in Melbourne, with Australia's fastest growing population.
EDUCATION INVESTMENT REPORT here.
This is a compelling investment and living opportunity.
- to 70% loans available at low interest rates from around 4.99% and up to 30 year terms available.
- Great resident facilities to attract tenants and re-sale prospects, or for your children to enjoy while studying in Melbourne.
- Trams are right outside the front door! Plus a major train station is nearby.
- Enormous rental demand with CBD vacancy rates at record lows.
Huge tenancy demand, low vacancy rates, and low current and future supply!
- Strong long term capital growth prospects, and high quality finishes.
Near the corner of LONSDALE STREET AND ELIZABETH STREETS, MELBOURNE:
CONTACT MICHAEL BENTLEY 852 97362218