It is hard to find a high returning, new property such as this with long leases to a blue chip tenant:
Industrial/Warehouse for Sale in Perth, West Australia FREEHOLD
Building Area 3419 sqm
Land Area 8329 sqm ( 2.06 acres) int property brochure
Net rental return 7%
Long lease. Blue Chip tenant
Unique Tenanted Asset
We are pleased to present this highly recommended investment that demands investor consideration. This property is a recently completed office warehouse with specialised design features allowing utilisation for chemical storage, manufacturing and laboratory.
- The building is currently leased to Klen International who is a subsidiary of Avantor Performance Materials, a US company which was founded in 1867 and has a turnover in excess of $4 billion a year.
- The building was purpose built for Klen and has stringent licences granted specific to the site making it expensive for relocation of the tenant in the future.
- The building is adaptable to allow future industrial uses should the tenant vacate at some time in the future.e.
- 8 years remaining on current lease with a further 5 year option.
- Annual rent increases to CPI with a market review in 2019
- Significant tax depreciation benefits for overseas investors.
Neerabup is located around 32 kms north of the Perth CBD, and is a agricultural suburb with several plant nurseries, a fruit and vegetable shop.
The protected Neerabup Lake wetland are situated along Wanneroo Road. The western strip between Wanneroo Road and the proposed Mitchell Freeway is approximately the southern half of the Neerabup National Park. The area also contains a golf course, small wineries, a small industrial area on Flynn Drive and several sand and limestone quarries
For further information, brochure and details, please register below or contact Michael Bentley 97362218