ICONIC LIVING ABOVE THE NEW GLEN SHOPPING CENTRE
NEVER BEFORE. NEVER AGAIN.
DON'T MISS OUT. CANNOT EVER BE REPEATED
High above the New Glen shopping centre in the heart of Melbourne’s most coveted eastern suburb, Glen Waverley, Golden Age Group has envisioned a place to live unlike anywhere else in Australia.
Sky Garden offers luxury apartments across three towers and over 4,000m2 of exquisite gardens. It is modelled on the world’s finest resorts; a convenient location, iconic architecture, abundant amenities, luxurious interiors and stunning gardens all coming together in perfect harmony.
Sitting on top of Melbourne's most impressive retail centre, Sky Garden presents residents convenient access to a two-level dining precinct, a fresh food market hall and a selection of more than 240 specialty retail stores.
Located within walking distance to multiple transport and entertainment options, Sky Garden offers an effortless lifestyle within the highly-competitive catchment zone for prestigious education, including the well-regarded Glen Waverley Primary School and the esteemed Glen Waverley Secondary College.
A- 4,000m2 private podium gardens featuring bars, lounges, rest area, kitchen garden, play and picnic area, private cabanas, meditation, wellness area and more.
- Stone benchtops and timber floorboards.
- Selection of 3 neutral colour schemes.
- Secure parking and concierge service.
- World-class resort-style amenities including private cinema and gaming rooms.
- Located directly above the $460 million redeveloped Glen shopping centre.
- Walking distance to local amenities, retail, entertainment and transport.
- School zone catchment area of the highly recognised Glen Waverley Primary and Secondary College.
- Proximity to world-renowned Wesley College (Private School), Monash and Deakin University.
- Sky Garden offers a selection of 3 flexible modules connecting the kitchen and living areas: the joinery and shelving storage for organizers, the entertainment and bar unit for entertainers and the study/work nook for academics.
CONTACT US TO ARRANGE YOUR PERSONAL INSPECTION.
For a broader retail experience, the massive Macquarie Centre contains over 250 stores. From Myer and David Jones to boutique designer labels like Aquila and major international brands like Calvin Klein, attendees will be spoiled for choice. Take a break between shopping by catching one of the latest movies at the on-site Hoyts Cinema.
Nighttime is ideal for exploring the vast array of dining options on offer in the Town Centre and Langston Precinct. In particular, the Epping Hotel’s award-winning bistro has an impressive menu, and Borrelli’s Italian restaurant executes a fine dining experience in an authentic Italian style.
Meanwhile, on weekends, choose between playing a round of golf on the beautifully manicured gardens of the Pennant Hills Golf Club or packing a picnic and heading to nearby Lane Cove National Park.